Documentary style entails a more casual look and feel to the images
- very minimal posing, and more about carrying out your regular life and having someone capture the essence of it
- no forced smiles. just letting you be you. its as if the photographer is not there
- requires little to no preparation on your part, this is great for new parents or individuals leading extremely busy lives
- this way can be a little more fun for you, as you are encouraged to play. the most fun and surprise comes out of the reactions and interaction that can be captured when in a state of joy and fun
- a much more relaxed approach. with the lack of time constraint, we have a comfortable atmosphere to capture your real life
- client receives many more images then the in-studio session, perfect for creating a book
- great for bigger families and home bodies ;) no need to leave the house
FULL 'day in the life of' session:
This wonderful option is a an extremely unique and new documentary experience. Magda will join you for the whole day, to capture everything from your routine to your chaos, to the little moments in between. This is a wonderful way to create an accurate presentation of what your life looks like today, morning to night.
Whether you are a new mother, freshly engaged, or perhaps you've gotten a new puppy, its amazing how much your life has now changed and will continue to do so. Having a photographer with you for the day as a 'fly on the wall' is a really amazing way to capture this important time in your life. Magda loves people and will integrate with you in no time.
Its a beautiful souvenir for a lifetime. you get to keep a documentation of what your home looks like, your personal style, the little details that will change over time (this makes for a very interesting option to repeat yearly)