- controlled lighting using professional equipment
- you have more control by requesting certain looks and possibly submitting images that I will be happy to work with
- you also get more control on the post process. very much like a commercial job, you as the client, get to make requests (within reason) for edits
- more posing and direction for most of the session
- a very clean and manicured final image
- post production includes much more retouching then the documentary-style (great for a number of shoots, also an interesting experience for anyone who wants to see what it is like to model in the fashion and commercial industry)
- this is a really fun way of trying out anything that interests you visually.. we get to play with current photographic trends, and its an interesting way of creating something completely unique to you
Magda loves shooting in studio! But she also travels a lot and is finding new ways to work on the road. Her passion and interest for storytelling in documentary style shooting is only getting bigger, so be sure to check out this option.
This also means that the studio time slots (In Mississauga or other location upon request) may become less available as plans morph and change, so if you are very interested in partaking in a studio session, be sure to submit a general date you are interested in.